Tips & Tools
Here is some useful information and resources:
The information contained in this site is
of general nature and should not be acted upon in your specific situation
without further details and/or professional assistance
- Document, Document, Document-this is you most effective weapon should the IRS pick a
fight with you.
- Make maximum use of all tax deferral opportunities-401 (K), 403(b), IRA, SEP- IRA, Etc.
- Seek out all tax credits - tax credits reduce your tax dollar for dollar.
- Consider the tax consequences before signing a divorce decree or legal separation
- Pay off all high interest credit cards, keep personal revolving debt to a minimum - the
interest is not tax deductible
- Have a business plan for your business.
- Don't throw out - Give to charity.
- The purchase of a home or an investment property will result in many tax saving
- Have a Personal Financial Plan prepared.
- Call us before you call the IRS. Our Phone is 727-821-3133
Office Technology Tips:
|You need a Firewall especially if you use Cable/DSL to
connect to the internet.|
|Is your Local Area Network supported by a HUB or Switch ?
Throw away the Hub. Improve everything with a switch.|
|Continue to evaluate your long distance costs.
You can get better rates if you check|
|Telephone Headsets are one of the most under-utilized
|Does your business have too many telephone lines or not
enough ? Use Call Detailed Recording to find out.|